Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Amazonian River Boat Paper Model - A 2018 Project - by Papermau
Download This Week!

I designed this boat in 2018 and, for lack of a better name, I decided to call it the Amazon River boat. I drew it and ended up forgetting the sketches in some folder here on my computer. 

This week, searching the HD, I ended up finding the templates in Sketchup and Pepakura. So I decided to finish it. 

I already printed the test sheets and started the assembly. Later today, or tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of this beta build. 

By the end of the week, if no cataclysm or revolution happens (in Brazil anything is possible...), I'll publish the template for download.

Eu desenhei este barco em 2018 e que, na falta de um nome melhor, resolvi chamá-lo de barco do Rio Amazonas. 

Eu desenhei ele e acabei esquecendo os rascunhos em alguma pasta aqui no meu computador. Essa semana, vasculhando o HD, acabei encontrando os templates em Sketchup e Pepakura. Resolvi então terminá-lo. 

Já imprimí as folhas de teste e comecei a montagem. Hoje mais tarde, ou amanhã, postarei algumas fotos dessa montagem beta. 

Até o final da semana, se não acontecer nenhum cataclisma ou revolução (no Brasil tudo é possível...), eu publico o modelo para download.


More Paper Models of Boats and Ships related posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment