Monday, March 27, 2023

Egyptian Temple Entrance Paper Model - Download Next Week!

I started this model in 2014 but for some reason I don't remember now, I put it aside. 

Today, messing around in old folders in my crowded HD, I ended up finding the 3D model I made in Sketchup. 

I already "disassembled" everything, still using Sketchup and I also passed the result through Pepakura.

I then have the "skeleton" of everything. Now I have to arrange the parts, fix some textures and create the flaps. 

Later I will print the sheets and do a "beta" assembly, to see if everything fits well. I believe that by next week I will be able to publish the model here on the blog.

Eu comecei este modelo em 2014 mas por algum motivo que não lembro agora, eu o deixei de lado. 

Hoje, mexendo em antigas pastas em meu abarrotado HD, acabei achando o modelo em 3D que eu fiz no Sketchup. 

Já "desmontei" tudo, ainda usando o Sketchup e também já passei o resultado pelo Pepakura. Tenho então o "esqueleto" de tudo. 

Agora tenho que arranjar as peças, consertar algumas texturas e criar as abas. Depiis vou imprimir as folhas e fazer uma montagem "beta", para ver se tudo se encaixa bem. 

Creio que até a próxima semana já poderei publicar o modelo aqui no blog.


More Egyptain themed Original Paper Models by Papermau related posts:








1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in building this once you're done. Have you been able to link the template yet?

    ReplyDelete