Sunday, November 20, 2022

Humvee (HMMWV) Military Vehicle Paper Model - by Yuthdaw

Occupying three printed sheets, this paper model of a Humvee, the classic military vehicle made famous around the world for being used around the world in US Army military operations, was created by Indonesian designer Yuthdaw of My Papercraft website. 

Based on the templates alone, I believe this model is originally 1/35 scale, but I'm not sure.

Ocupando três folhas impressas, este modelo de papel de um Humvee, o clássico veículo militar tornado famoso em todo o mundo por ser usado em todo o mundo em operações militares do Exército dos EUA, foi criado pelo designer indonésio Yuthdaw, do site My Papercraft. 

Baseando-me apenas nos templates, eu creio que este modelo esteja originalmente na escala 1/35, mas não tenho certeza.


Link:
Humvee.HMMWV.Military.Vehicle.Paper.Model.by.Yuthdaw


More Paper Models of Military Vehicles related posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment