Monday, October 3, 2022

Fallout New Vegas - Scrap Metal Paper Model For Wargames
And Dioramas - by TheDutchyGuy

This is a paper model of the Metal Scraps that can be seen throughout the Fallout New Vegas videogame. You collect them and use them to build weapons and armor to get stronger and be able to evolve in the game.

TheDutchyGuy is a designer and modeler from the Netherlands and an enthusiast of the Fallout videogames series. Below, a little about him, by himself: 

"I make Fallout Papercraft as a hobby, and I feel I should share them here, so others can download them as well. I'm a bit of an amateur, as I don't know how to make instructions etc. and I'm trying to find out how I can make the more complicated models easier (decrease the amount of faces). Thanks for visiting my page and enjoy my stuff."

Este é um modelo de papel das Sucatas de Metal que podem ser vistos em todo o videogame Fallout New Vegas. Você os coleta e os usa para construir armas e armaduras para ficar mais forte e poder evoluir no jogo.

TheDutchyGuy é um designer e modelista da Holanda e um entusiásta dos videogames da série Fallout. Abaixo, um pouco sobre ele, por ele mesmo: 

 "Eu faço papercrafts de Fallout como um hobby, e sinto que deveria compartilhá-los aqui, para que outros possam baixá-los também. Sou um pouco amador, pois não sei fazer instruções etc. e estou tentando descobrir como posso facilitar os modelos mais complicados (diminuir a quantidade de peças). Obrigado por visitar minha página, aproveite minhas coisas."


Link:
Fallout.New.Vegas.Scrap.Metal.Paper.Model.For.Wargames.And.Dioramas.by.TheDutchyGuy


More Sci-Fi themed Paper Models inspired by Videogames related posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment