Monday, November 15, 2021

National Vintage Cabinet Television Paper Model - by Papermau
Assembled by Maiu



I am very proud to present a video created by my daughter Maiu, where she assembles the National Vintage Cabinet Television Paper Model. 

As usual, the link to download the template is right below, near the end of this post. 

From now on, my daughters Maiu and Malu will help me on the blog, which for me is a source of great joy. Regarding this video, please let me know what you think. 

Is this type of content interesting for you? I don't have experience with video recording so it will be a learning experience. 

 I take this opportunity to ask you to follow the blog on the networks and share it on your social networks. Have fun!

Eu tenho muito orgulho de apresentar um video criado por minha filha Maiu, onde ela monta a National Vintage Cabinet Television Paper Model. 

Como de costume, o link para baixar o modelo está logo abaixo, quase no final deste post. 

A partir de agora minhas filhas Maiu e Malu irão me ajudar no blog, o que para mim é motivo de muita alegria. 

A respeito deste video, por favor, me digam o que vocês acharam. Esse tipo de conteúdo é interessante para vocês? 

Eu não tenho experiência com gravação de vídeos, então será um aprendizado. 

Aproveito para pedir que vocês sigam o blog nas redes e compartilhem em suas redes sociais. Boa diversão!


Download: National.Vintage.Cabinet.Television.Paper.Model.by.Papermau.Download.Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment