Sunday, June 20, 2021

Gaudí`s Xalet De Les Mines Del Catllaras Paper Model - by Cuenk89

This beautiful fully hand-drawn paper model was created by Spanish graphic designer Cuenk89. 

He said: - "I share with you other papercraft that I made in 2003, when I was 12 or 13 (I don't remember too well). 

This was made without autoCAD, photoshop, peparuka or any software. Only with my knowlegde of papercrafts (I did hundreds of them). Paint it and assemble it yourself! 

The model is the Catllaràs villa, by Gaudi (current state)."

Este belo modeo de papel totalmente desenhado à mão foi criado pelo designer gráfico espanhol Cuenk89. 

Ele disse: - Compartilho com vocês outro papercraft que fiz em 2003, quando tinha 12 ou 13 anos (não me lembro muito bem). 

Ele foi feito sem autoCAD, photoshop, peparuka ou qualquer software. Só com meu conhecimento de papercrafts (fiz centenas deles). Pinte e monte você mesmo! 

O modelo é a villa Catllaràs, de Gaudí (estado atual).


Link:
Gaudí`s.Xalet.De.Les.Mines.Del.Catllaras.Paper.Model.by.Cuenk89

No comments:

Post a Comment