Wednesday, March 31, 2021

WWI`s Aviatik "Berg" D.I Biplane Fighter Paper Model In 1/64 Scale
by Paper Diorama

Created by the team from Paper Diorama, Italian website, here is a beautiful paper model version in the tiny 1/64 scale of the Aviatik (Berg) D.I, a single-engine, single-seater biplane fighter that was developed and manufactured by the Austro-Hungarian branch of German aircraft company Aviatik. 

It was also known as Berg D.I or the Berg Fighter, because it was designed by the engineer Julius von Berg, and to distinguish it from the D.I fighter built by the parent Aviatik firm in Germany.

Criado pela equipe do site italiano Paper Diorama, eis aqui uma bela versão em papel na minúscula escala 1/64 do Aviatik (Berg) D.I, um caça biplano monomotor e monoposto que foi desenvolvido e fabricado pela filial austro-húngara da companhia aérea alemã Aviatik. 

Também era conhecido como Berg D.I ou Berg Fighter, porque foi projetado pelo engenheiro Julius von Berg, e para diferenciá-lo do caça D.I construído pela empresa-mãe Aviatik na Alemanha.


Link:
WWI`s.Aviatik.Berg.D.I.Biplane.Fighter.Paper.Model.In.1/64.Scale.by.Paper.Diorama

No comments:

Post a Comment