Friday, July 3, 2015

Bible Miniworld Paper Toys - The Three Wise Men Paper Toys
by My Little House

This coll set of paper toys representing the Three Wise Men was created by French designer Martin Didier, from My Little House website. 

They are perfect for Dioramas and Cribs/Nativity Scenes.

Este conjunto de paper toys bem bacana representando os Três Reis Magos foi criado pelo designer francês Martin Didier, do site My Little House.

 São perfeitos para Dioramas e Presépios.


Link: Bible.Miniworld.Paper.Toys.The.Three.Wise.Men.Paper.Toys.by.My.Little.House


More Christmas Cribs and Nativity Sets paper models related posts:

Christmas Time - Casa Editrice Carroccio Nativity Set - by Svatava Vizinová - via Paper Model Kiosk

Christmas Time - Match Boxes Nativity Set - by Digitprop

Christmas Time - Vintage Crib - Italian Presepio, Marca Stella - by Vittorio Pranzini - via Paper Model Kiosk

Christmas Time - Paper Crib - Nativity Set - by My Little House



1 comment: