Saturday, November 30, 2013

Vintage Lamp Papercraft With Templates & Tutorial - by My Hyde Away



Using the free templates and following the tutorial full of photos created by Norwegian designer My Hyde Away, from My Craft And Garden Tales, you will see how is easy make this Vintage Lamp Papercraft.


Usando os moldes gratuítos e seguindo o tutorial repleto de fotos criado pela designer norueguesa My Hyde away, do site My Craft And Garden Tales, você verá como é fácil fazer esta bela Luminária em Estilo Vintage.


Link: Vintage.Lamp.Papercraft.With.Templates.And.Tutorial.by.My.Hyde.Away


More Papercraft Tutorials related posts:

Paper Vases With Templates And Tutorial - by Sphere360 - via Instructables

Pterodactyl Cardboard Puzzle With Templates - by DIYHacksAndHowTos - via Instructables

Make Your Own Carboard Bed For Dolls - by Hellobee - Cama De Papelão para Bonecas

The Great Cardboard Castle Project - by Spoonful - O Grande Projeto Do Castelo De Papelão

No comments:

Post a Comment