Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ancient Temple - by Papermau - Assembling The Model Part I


Here some advances of the Ancient Temple, a generic and easy-to-build Greek-Roman temple, perfect for RPG games, dioramas or school works.

Eis aqui alguns avanços do Templo Antigo, um templo Grego-Romano genérico e fácil de montar, perfeito para jogos de RPG, diorams ou trabalhos escolares.


Here the parts:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


And here, the beginning of the assembly:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


More soon...


More about The Ancient Temple:

Ancient Temple - by Papermau - Next Project

3 comments:

  1. another good work with an useful tutorial!
    thanks and congrats, my friend!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, struggling to download ancient temple to print. Would you please be so kind as to email it to me?

    TIA! Love all your work. Have been using in unit studies with my kids. It brings building etc alive for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you please email THE ancient temple to print.I will use it in my class thanks
    ASPASIA RODOS CREECE

    ReplyDelete