Friday, August 19, 2011

Sin City Paper Buildings - by Adriaan Wijers - Prédios de Papel

PhotobucketMr. Adriaan was one of the firsts to make paper models and share it for free on Web.
Somewhere in 1996 my daughter asked me to build a model village made of paper houses. So I tried a few things and made some houses but it was quite difficult to create somewhat more realistic buildings. In these times you're next thought is always: Internet, let's just pick up what I need from internet.
After a long search I found one (no more and no less) site with one free sample of a small building.
This was really disappointing so I decided to do something I never expected to do. - Adriaan, Paper buildings


O Sr. Adriaan foi um dos primeiros designers a criar modelos de papel e compartilhá-los de graça na Web.
Em algum dia de 1996, minha filha pediu-me que fizesse para ela uma vila, uma cidadezinha com casinhas de papel. Então eu tentei algumas coisas e fiz algumas casas, mas era muito difícil criar algo mais realista.Nessa época, para tudo se pensava: -Internet!, é só buscar na internet. Após uma longa pesquisa, eu achei um ( nada mais, nada menos que um ) site, com um modelo de casa gratuíto, bem simples. Fiquei bem desapontado, então resolvi tentar o que nunca tinha feito. - Adriaan, Paper Buildings

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Link: Sin.City.Paper.Buildings.by.Adriaan.Wijers

No comments:

Post a Comment