Thursday, September 29, 2011

WW2 Military Vehicles - by Toni Mauricio - Veículos Da Segunda Guerra

In other post, other day, I said that Toni Mauricio`s site was out. I`m wrong, sorry about that. To compensate, today I present here some models of this great Spanish modeler: four ww2 vehicles.

Outro dia, em outro post, eu disse que o site de Toni Mauricio estava down, fora da net. Bem, eu estava errado, e para compensar esta falha, hoje apresento aqui quatro modelos deste grande modelista espanhol.

Photobucket
Kubelwagen Afrika Corps
Photobucket
Jeep Willys 1941
Photobucket
Chevrolet Gun Tractor 1940
Photobucket
Kubelwagen Wermach

Link: Sorry, the link is out, again!


More WW2 related posts:

WW2 Poland Trailer - by Renova Model

Soviet And German Tanks - by Naka

WW1 and WW2 Paper Tanks - by Wayne McCullough

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Lots of details. I'm trying to make a 2010 H2 Hummer, my first one, but I already know it won't be this detailed. One day..... :-)

    ReplyDelete