Friday, October 28, 2022

The Ephemeral Museum - Royal Elephant Ambabari Statue
A Vintage Paper Model - Assembled by John Dunn

My friend John Dunn built this beautiful vintage paper model that shows a Royal Elephant Ambabari Statue. 

He kindly sent me two photos of his nice work and I really appreciate this. This paper model was designed by Hans Christian Madsen and originally published by Illustreet Familie-Journal (Valby, Denmark, 1928). 

My thanks to Mr. Paulo Acácio for preserving and sharing this beautiful and rare paper model. 

"Thanks, John, for more one great work and for giving me the honor to show it here on the blog.! Please forgive me for the delay in posting your work here on the blog. 

You wrote to me in August and I, with my bad habit of filing emails to answer later, keep putting it off and, well, you know... Greetings from Brazil!" - Mauther

Meu amigo John Dunn montou este belo modelo de papel antigo de uma Estátua de Elefante Real Ambabari. 

Ele gentilmente enviou-me duas fotos de seu belo trabalho e eu realmente aprecio isso. Este modelo de papel foi desenhado por Hans Christian Madsen e foi publicado originalmente por Illustreet Familie-Journal (Valby, Dinamarca, 1928). 

Meus agradecimentos ao Sr. Paulo Acácio por preservar e compartilhar este belo e raro modelo de papel. 

"Obrigado, John, por mais um ótimo trabalho e por me dar a honra de mostrá-lo aqui no blog. Por favor, me desculpe pela demora em postar teu trabalho aqui no blog. 

Você escreveu-me em Agosto e eu, com meu péssimo hábito de arquivar e-mails para responder depois, vou deixando para depois e, bem, você já sabe... Saudações do Brasil! aos EUA" - Mauther


Link to download the model:
Royal Elephant Ambabari - A Vintage Paper Model - by Illustreet Familie-Journal


More The Ephemeral Museum related posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment