Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rock`n`Roll Circus - Nirvana Kombi - by Papermau


Photobucket

I was 24 years old when Kurt Cobain finished himself. I worked in a shop and that morning, reading a tabloid ( a blood newspaper called Notícias Populares), I saw the notice: Kurt Cobain puts a bullet in his head! I will not judge the man and also not going to praise his work, but I was 24 at that time, and I loved listening to Nirvana on my old vinyl player - that's right, you did not misread - in 1994 it was still common to buy music in vinyl albums , or Long-plays (LPs). I still hear my old vinyl records on a Crosley player. For me, there is no comparison between a vinyl and CD. Vynil wins! But I am an old guy...

I want to make clear that this papercraft is a model avaliable for free! Int the .rar file there are no music or any other kind of material related to Nirvana, only a paper model made ​​by a fan to be shared with those who love Nirvana. I say this because I have had problems with some of the bands homenageads with this type of paper model.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Link: Rock.n.Roll.Circus.Nirvana.Kombi.by.Papermau


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.


More Rock`n`Roll Circus related posts:

Rock`n`Roll Circus - Kiss - Hako Style - by Homespun Magixx

Rock`n`Roll Circus -The Beatles Paper Models - by Toy-a-day

Rock`n`Roll Circus - The Beatles Kombi - Early Years - by Papermau

Rock`n`Roll Circus - The Beatles` Yellow Submarine - by Domatine

1 comment:

  1. Hello,Anonymous :),

    Thanks for the visit!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete