Friday, January 26, 2024

I Am Building The Polish Truck Fiat Polski 614 Miniature Paper Model
by Exclusive Models

I'm assembling the Polish truck Fiat Polski 614, a paper model that I just posted here on the blog (link at the end of this post) and which is originally in 1/72 scale. 

I decided to change the templates to increase the size of the truck and the result was something close to 1/35 scale. As I didn't know if, with the change in scale, the pieces would fit together correctly, I decided not to color the vehicle. 

I thought about making it olive green with Czechoslovakian flags or light gray with military ambulance markings, like the ones used by the Czech army. I regretted it, because everything fit perfectly, even with the scale changed. 

What I can say is that the model is very well made and is not difficult to assemble. The instructions are also very well done, but are very technical and may discourage casual modelers. 

Today I leave here two photos with my progress so far. As soon as I do something more with this model, I'll post it here on the blog, ok?

Eu estou montando o caminhão polonês Fiat Polski 614, um modelo de papel que eu acabei de postar aqui no blog (link no final deste post) e que originalmente está na escala 1/72. 

Eu resolvi mexer nos templates para aumentar o tamanho do caminhãozinho e o resultado ficou em algo aproximado a escala 1/35. Como eu não sabia se, com a mudança da escala, as peças encaixariam direito, resolvi não colorir o veículo. 

Eu pensava em fazê-lo verde oliva com bandeiras da Tchecoslováquia ou cinza claro com marcações de ambulância militar, como as usadas pelo exército tcheco. Me arrependi, pois tudo se encaixou perfeitamente, mesmo com a escala alterada. 

 O que posso dizer é que o modelo é muito bem feito e não é difícil de montar. As instruções também são muito bem feitas, mas são muito técnicas e talvez desencorajem modelistas ocasionais. 

Hoje deixo aqui duas fotos com meu progresso até agora. Assim que fizer mais algo neste modelo, posto aqui no blog, ok?


Link:
Polish.Truck.Fiat.Polski.614.Miniature.Papercraft.In.1/72.Scale.by.Exclusive.Models


More Paper Models of Military Vehicles related posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment