Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Stray - No Name Cute Cat Paper Toy - by Paperized Crafts

Stray is a video game released a few days ago and has already become the top one, both on PCs and Playstation.

I downloaded and started playing the "cat game" myself, but honestly, it's not my type of game...I'm more into GTA Online. It's too cute for me.

This paper toy of the unnamed kitten from the videogame Stray was created by my friend, the Filipino designer and modeler Paulo, from Paperized Crafts website.

Stray é um videogame lançado há poucos dias atrás e já se tornou o top one, tanto nos PCs quanto no Playstation.

Eu mesmo baixei e comecei a jogar o "jogo do gato", mas sinceramente, não é meu tipo de game...eu estou mais para GTA Online. É fofo demais para mim.

Este paper toy do gatinho sem nome do videogame Stray foi criado pelo meu amigo, o designer e modelista filipino Paulo, do site Paperized Crafts.




Link:
Stray.No.Name.Cute.Cat.Paper.Toy.by.Paperized.Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment