Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Ephemeral Museum Meets Easter Celebration - The Easter History
by Martin Didier & Tito Glorioso



This post was originally published here on the blog a few years ago and at the time I considered myself a theistic agnostic, that is, I assumed that I had no knowledge to prove the existence of God, but I believed in the possibility of the existence of one or more deities. 

Since then many things, none of them miraculous or incredible, have happened, but they made me see life differently. Today I consider myself a Christian and I try to live my life following the teachings of Christ. 

Here in Brazil today, Christians are seen as denialist, conservative and prejudiced idiots, but the truth is that being a Christian is like following a philosophy that preaches basic principles of coexistence: don't steal, don't kill, don't betray, live in peace, forgive and not judge. Help without expecting anything in return. 

That is, try to live in peace, if possible helping others and, when not possible, not getting in the way. I don't know if I expressed myself well, but that's it. 

I like good stories and some of the ones told in the Bible are really good. My friend Tito Glorioso, from Indonesia, built this beautiful Easter diorama created by French designer Martin Didier and kindly sent me some photos of his beautiful work. 

I was looking for something to present here today on the blog, so I leave you with the images of this diorama. A happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it! - Mauther



Este post foi originalmente publicado aqui no blog há alguns anos e na época eu me considerava um agnóstico teísta, ou seja, eu assumia que não tinha conhecimento para comprovar a existência de Deus, mas acreditava na possibilidade da existência de uma ou mais divindades. 

De lá para cá muitas coisas, nenhum delas milagrosas ou incríveis, aconteceram, mas me fizeram enxergar a vida de forma diferente. Hoje me considero cristão e tento levar a vida seguindo os ensinamentos de Cristo. 

Aqui no Brasil atualmente, cristãos são vistos como idiotas negacionistas, conservadores e preconceituosos, mas a verdade é que ser cristão é como seguir uma filosofia que prega princípios básicos de coexistência: não roubar, não matar, não trair, viver em paz, perdoar e não julgar. Ajudar sem esperar nada em troca. 

Ou seja, tentar viver em paz, se possível ajudando o próximo e, quando não possível, não atrapalhando. Eu não sei se me expressei bem, mas é isso. 

Eu gosto de boas histórias e algumas das contadas na Bíblia são realmente muito boasMeu amigo Tito Glorioso, da Indonésia, montou este belo diorama de Páscoa criado pelo designer francês Martin Didier e gentilmente enviou-me ontém à noite algumas fotos de seu belo trabalho. 

Eu estava procurando algo para apresentar hoje aqui no blog, então deixo com vocês as imagens deste diorama. Boa Páscoa para todos que a celebram! - Mauther





Link to download the model: The.Easter.History.Diorama.Paper.Model.by.Martin.Didier


More The Ephemeral Museum related posts:

The Ephemeral Museum - An Ancient Ship Papercraft - by Papermau

The Ephemeral Museum - 1957`s Chevy Monster 4X4 Paper Model - by James Catalano

The Ephemeral Museum - Sherman "Fury" M4A3E8 Tank Paper Model - Assembled by Tim Crowe

The Ephemeral Museum - Yamaha YZF-R1 Motorcycle Paper Model - Assembled by Matheus Tarsis Fernandes





No comments:

Post a Comment