Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Beginning Of Everything - A Small Fire Truck Designed In MsPaint
by Papermau

Yesterday I was rummaging through old boxes here at home and I found many old CDs with several of the first paper models that I created, starting in 2008, I believe. I also found several paper models that I built over the years that I thought were already in the trash. In the coming days (and weeks, since I found a lot!) I will post some of these models here on the blog and I will also make some "Ephemeral Museum" with the models that I built, some that I created and also several created by others designers from around the world. 

Today I leave with you this model that I created in August 2008 (and I only remember the date because it is written on the model itself), a simple firetruck, all designed in MsPaint. This was not the first, but it was "one of the first" models that I created. I remember that I was very happy when, after drafting and printing, I put the pieces together and saw that they really fit together. 

I photographed the various stages of the assembly process and will also post them here on the blog, to assist those who want to assemble the model. There are forty photos, so I will divide them into four posts. 

First I will do the four posts with the assembly process and finally, in the fifth post I will put the template for download, ok?

I hope that those who are willing to assemble this model, will have as much fun as I did when I created it and assembled mine here at home, in the distant year of 2010. Have fun!

Ontém eu estava vasculhando em antigas caixas aqui em casa e encontrei muitos Cds antigos com vários dos primeiros modelos de papel que eu criei, a partir de 2008, creio eu. Também achei vários modelos de papel que eu construí ao longo dos anos que eu julgava já haviam ido para o lixo. Nos próximos dias (e semanas, já que achei muita coisa mesmo!) eu irei postar aqui no blog alguns desses modelos e também vou fazer alguns "Ephemeral Museum" com os modelo que eu construí, alguns que eu criei e também vários criados por outros designers de todo o mundo. 

Hoje deixo com vocês este modelo que eu criei em Agosto de 2008 (e eu só lembro da data porque está escrita no próprio modelo), um simples caminhão de bombeiros, toda desenhada no MsPaint. Este não foi o primeiro, mas foi "um dos primeiros" modelos que eu criei. Eu lembro qie eu fiquei muito contente quando, depois de desenhado e impresso, eu fui colocando as peças juntas e vi que elas realmente se encaixavam. 

Eu fotografei as várias etapas do processo de montagem e também as postarei aqui no blog, para auxiliar aqueles que quiserem montar o modelo. São quarenta fotos, então eu irei dividí-las em quatro postagens. 

Primeiro farei os quatro posts com o processo de montagem e por último, na quinta postagem colocarei o modelo para download, ok?

Eu espero que aqueles que se dispuserem a montar este modelo, se divirtam tanto quanto eu quando o criei e montei o meu aqui em casa, no distante ano de 2010. Boa diversão!






No comments:

Post a Comment