Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Carburetor King - A Cardboard Garage In 1/64 Scale - by Papermau

As my printer is broken, I decided to create something that didn't need to print anything.

This garage was basically made with regular packaging cardboard, watercolor paints, white water-based glue and some dry tree twigs.

The signs I already had from some old papercraft projects The starting point, which I had as a base, was a cardboard square measuring 12 cms x 12 cms.

From then on, I cut the sides of the garage without worrying about exact measurements, my limit was just the base of 12x12. 

In the photo below you can see the beginning of it all.

Today I leave here just a few photos. In the next few days I will post more photos detailing what and how I did to get the result of two of the photos in this post.

Como minha impressora está quebrada, eu resolvi criar alguma coisa que não necessitasse imprimir nada

Esta garagem foi feita basicamente com papelão comum de embalagens, tintas aquarela, cola branca à base de água e alguns gravetos secos de árvores.

Os letreiros eu já tinha de alguns projetos de papercraft antigos O ponto de partida, o que eu tinha como base era um quadrado de papelão de 12 cms x 12 cms. 

A partir daí fui coortando as laterias da garagem sem me importar com medidas exatas, meu limite era apenas a base de 12x12. 

Na foto logo abaixo você vê o começo de tudo. Hoje eu deixo aqui apenas algumas fotos. 

Nos próximos dias irei postar mais fotos detalhando o que e como eu fiz para chegar ao resultado de duas das fotos deste post.




More Cardboard Projects related posts:









No comments:

Post a Comment