Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Railway Water Tower Paper Model In HO Scale - by Schaalbouw



Schaalbouw is a Dutch designer and modeler wich creates very well done and realistic paper models in HO scale (1/87 scale) that are perfect for Train Sets, Dioramas, RPG and Wargames. He kindly wrote me to introduce his newest creation, a Railway Water Tower. He says: - "Every now and then I design a paper model myself. You already featured a number of my free models on the website. Recently I finished another one. A Railway water tower. It's one more of my free templates that can be downloaded from my website (www.schaalbouw.nl). If you like you can link it so that other followers can easily find the model too."

Well what can I say ... it is always a great pleasure when a friend modeler writes for me and gives me the honor of presenting his work on the blog. "Thank you very much, Edward, it will always be a pleasure to present your work on the blog. Greetings from Brazil to the Netherlands! Mauther


Schaalbouw é um designer e modelista holandês que cria modelos de papel muito bem feitos e realistas na escala HO (escala 1/87) que são perfeitos para Maquetes Ferroviária, Dioramas, RPG e Wargames. Ele gentilmente escreveu-me para apresentar sua mais nova criação, uma Torre de Água Ferroviária. Ele diz: "De vez em quando, eu mesmo desenho um modelo de papel. Você já exibiu vários deles em seu site. Recentemente terminei outro, uma Torre de Água Ferroviária. É mais um de meus modelos gratuítos que podem ser baixados no meu website (www.schaalbouw.nl). Se você quiser, pode vinculá-lo para que outros seguidores possam encontrar facilmente o modelo também."

Bem, o que eu posso dizer... é sempre um grande prazer quando um amigo modelista escreve para mim e me dá a honra de apresentar seu trabalho no blog. - Muito obrigado, Edward, será sempre um prazer apresentar seu trabalho no blog. Saudações do Brasil à Holanda! - Mauther



Link: Railway.Water.Tower.Paper.Model.In.HO.Scale.by.Edward.Paijmans


More Architectural Paper Models in HO Scale related posts:

Lincoln Tomb Paper Model - by Illinois History

Japanese Country Station Diorama In HO Scale - by Peparama

New House Paper Model In HO Scale - by Project Bastelbogen

The Dirty Garage Paper Model In HO Scale - by Gomanvongo

No comments:

Post a Comment