Tuesday, May 21, 2019

1946`s ZIS-110 Limousine - A Sovietic Vintage Paper Model
by Tatyana Mavrina

Originally printed in the extinct Soviet Union in 1946, this papercraft of a ZIL-110 Limousine was created by Tatyana Mavrina. 

I would like to thank three blog friends who contributed to this post in the comments. To Shadree for making a restored version, but only of the first sheet, because at the time I published this model I only had the first sheet, as I didn't know that the model was made up of two sheets. 

I'm also working on a restored version of this car, and I'm even fixing some of the original designer's mistakes, like the body that isn't aligned. 

If Chadree sees this post and restores the second sheet, I'll post it here, okay?

I would also like to thank my friend Papercraft Maker for informing me that this vehicle was a "ZIL" and not a "ZIS", as I had published. 

He informs that ZIS and ZIL are distinct and completely different brands. 

Finally, a special thanks to my blog friend called Gj_Mendes, as he was the one who found the second sheet of this model on a Russian website specializing in memories of the former Soviet Union.

Originalmente impresso na extinta União Soviética em 1946, este papercraft de uma Limusine ZIL-110 foi criado por Tatyana Mavrina. 

Deixo aqui meus agradecimentos a três amigos do blog, que nos comentários contribuíram para este post. 

Ao Shadree por ter feito uma versão restaurada, mas apenas da primeira folha, pois na época em que publiquei este modelo eu tinha apenas a primeira folha, pois não sabia que o modelo era composto de duas folhas. 

Eu também estou trabalhando em uma versão restaurada deste carro, e estou inclusive consertando alguns erros do designer original, como a carroceria que não está alinhada. Se Chadree ver este post e restaurar a segunda folha, eu posto aqui, ok? 

Agradeço também ao amigo Papercraft Maker por me informar que est eveículo era um "ZIL" e não um "ZIS", como eu havia publicado. 

Ele informa que ZIS e ZIL são marcas distintas e completamente diferentes. 

Por fim, um agradecimento especial ao amigo do blog chamado Gj_Mendes, pois foi ele que achou a segunda folha deste modelo em um website russo especializado em memórias da extinta União Soviética.


Link: 1946`s.ZIS.110.Limousine.A.Sovietic.Vintage.Paper.Model.by.Tatyana.Mavrina

About Papermau`s Chest: a space where old paper crafts are preserved and shared. If you have an old paper model and want to share it, please send a scan to: mautherous@gmail.com

Sobre o Baú do Papermau: um espaço onde antigos paper crafts são preservados e compartilhados. Se você tem um modelo de papel antigo e quer compartilhá-lo, mande um scan para: mautherous@gmail.com


More Vintage Paper Models od Vehicles related posts:








8 comments:

  1. This model is incomplete... has anyone ever seen the second sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame if it's not complete. I just finished making a cleaned version...
    https://www.mediafire.com/view/off76ebv35gtacf/ZIS-110_Limousine_1946_IC-25.jpg/file

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 1 sheet, also cuz i understand russian, let me correct you. This is ZIS, not ZIL.they are way so diffirent things from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. second sheet here:
    https://sergej-manit.livejournal.com/874600.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gj_mendes,

      I've been looking for this second sheet for a long time. There was a lot of discussion about this model, it took up one or two pages, but you solved the dilemma. Thanks.

      I'm working on a clean version of it, adjusting the scale between the pages, as they are not in the same scale and fixing small errors that the author made at the time. If you notice, the two sides of the body are not aligned.

      When I publish, I will give you credit, ok?

      Thank you very much and greetings from Brazil!

      Mauther

      Delete
    2. I just saw these comments so I won't work on the second sheet unless you want me to. You spelled my handle wrong in the second instance btw =)

      Delete
    3. Hello, Shadree,

      It will be a pleasure to publish your version of this papercraft, with due credit to you, obviously. You can send the templates or links to the templates to my email: mautherous@gmail.com

      If you want to write a line about the bet, feel free, ok?

      Greetings from Brazil!

      Delete