Thursday, January 11, 2018

Dinotrux - Dinosaur Robot Papercraft Collection - by Hyun Lee & Moon



Two of the themes that most stir the imagination of children gathered in a papercraft collection. A very creative five years old South Korean boy named Hyun Lee and his father, my friend Mr. Moon, created these Dinosaur Robots paper models, the Dinotrux. - If you liked this paper model, I would advise you to have patience when downloading it, since the downloads via Gofile are very slow indeed, but they work.


Dois dos temas que mais mexem com a imaginação das crianças reunidos em uma coleção de papercraft. Um garotinho sul-coreano de cinco anos de idade muito criativo chamado Hyun Lee e seu pai, meu amigo o Sr. Moon, criaram estes modelos de papel de Dinossauros Robôs, os Dinotrux. - Se você gostou do modelo, eu devo avisá-lo para ter paciência ao baixá-lo, pois os downloads via Gofile são muito lentos mesmo, mas funcionam.



Link: Dinotrux.Dinosaur.Robot.Paper.Model.Collection.by.Hyun.Lee.&.Moon


More Paper Models of Robots related posts:

Batlletech Mad Cat - by Nebulastation

Johnny 5 Paper Robot - by Randy Padama - via DeviantArt

Rosie Jetson The Robot Maid - by Phil Creations

Star Wars - C-3PO Paper Toy - by Star Wars.Com

4 comments:

  1. Hello, i'm hoping you could help me cause the link for the printing model is not available anymore, so do you have them or please tell me if there is another way i could get them PLEASE, is for my sons bday

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chibbi,

      I am really sorry. I don`t jave these models saved with me.

      Delete
  2. Hi ! please help me does anyone have this model? the file is no longer available for download, it would be for my niece's birthday

    ReplyDelete