Friday, January 27, 2017

Mononoke - Mr. Medicine Seller Kusuriuri Paper Toy - by Paperized



Created by my friend, the Philippine designer and modeler Paulo, from Paperized website, this is the paper toy of Mr. Medicine Seller Kusuriuri, character from Mononoke, a Japanese animated television series produced by Toei Animation.


Criado por meu amigo, o designer e modelista filipino Paulo, do site Paperized, este é o paper toy de Mr. Medicine Seller Kusuriuri, personagem de Mononoke, um anime produzido pela Toei Animation.


Link: Mononoke.Mr.Medicine.Seller.Kusuriuri.Paper.Toy.by.Paperized


More Paper Models from Anime and Mangá related posts:

Totoro And Friends Paper Models - by Studio Of MM

Kiki`s Delivery Service Paper Doll - by Kujira - Paper Doll Estilo Anime

My Neighbor Totoro - Studio Glibli Characters Paper Toys - by Bunzodo

"My Neighbor Totoro" House - Casa "De Meu Vizinho Totoro"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mauther for your kind words and likewise its a pleasure to have you as a friend! Sure I will make some classic anime papercrafts. I'll keep you posted my friend :)

    ReplyDelete