Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cinderella`s History Diorama - A German Vintage Paper Model
Assembled by John Dunn

My friend John Dunn built this beautiful vintage paper model that shows Cinderella`s history in a four side round shaped diorama. He kindly sent me two photos of his nice work and I really appreciate this. This paper model was originally published in Germany, by Illustreret Familie Journals magazine in the late nineteenth century and you can download the complete model in the three links below. - "Thanks, John, for more one great work and for giving me the honor to show it here on the blog.! Greetings from Brazil!" - Mauther
Meu amigo John Dunn montou este belo modelo de papel antigo que conta a história da Cinderela em um diorama de quatro faces, de forma arredondada. Ele gentilmente enviou-me duas fotos de seu belo trabalho e eu realmente aprecio isso. Este modelo de papel foi originalmente publicado na Alemanha, pela revista Illustreret Familie Journals no final do século XIX e você pode baixar o modelo completo nos três links abaixo. - "Obrigado, John, por mais um ótimo trabalho e por me dar a honra de mostrá-lo aqui no blog. Saudações do Brasil!" - Mauther 
  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I especially like the suspended walkway between the two buildings.

    ReplyDelete