Friday, December 25, 2015

Santa Claus Workshop Paper Model - Assembled by Ed Stoutenburg



My friend Ed Stoutenburg, from Atlanta, USA, built the Santa Claus Workshop and kindly send me a photo of his nice work. Again I have to say I am very pleased and honored and I have to say because I am, really. As I write this post I have a smile on my face. - "Thanks, Ed, for your nice words and for the kindness in send me this photo today! Happy holidays to you and all yours! Greetings from Brazil to USA!" - Mauther - If you want to build your own Santa Claus Workshop, the link to download the model is right below.


Meu amigo, Ed Stoutenburg, de Atlanta, nos EUA, montou a Oficina do Papai Noel e gentilmente enviou-me uma foto de seu belo trabalho. Novamente tenho de dizer que estou muito contente e honrado e tenho que dizer porque eu realmente estou. Enquanto escrevo este post eu tenho um sorriso no rosto. - "Obrigado, Ed, pelas suas amáveis palavras e pela gentileza em me enviar esta foto no dia de hoje! Boas festas para você e todos os seus! Saudações do Brasil aos EUA!" - Mauther - Se você também quer montar sua própria Oficina do Papai Noel, o link para baixar o modelo está logo abaixo.


Link: Santa.Claus.Workshop.Paper.Model.by.Papermau.Download.Now!


More Papermau Models Assembled by Friends:

Van Gogh - The Yellow House Paper Model - Assembled by Barek Aroussi

Vintage Gas Station And Joe`s Garage Built by NWRR

Play House Papercraft Assembled by OldSchoolDM

Abandoned Gas Station - Assembled by Amo Vitam

No comments:

Post a Comment