Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Generic Garage Paper Model - Assembled by Robert Quebec


 photo garequebec003_zps3eeca4c2.jpg

My friend, the designer and modeler Robert Quebec built the Generic Garage. He make a nice diorama and send me some photos. I always say it's a honor to me see one of my models assembled by a friend modeler. i really apreciate this! Thanks, Robert! Very kind of you send me these nice photos! Greetings from Brazil!

 photo garequebec004_zpsdc095279.jpg

Meu amigo, o designer e modelista Robert Quebec montou o Posto de Gasolina Genérico. ele montou um belo diorama e enviou-me algumas fotos. Eu sempre digo que é um prazer ver um de meus modelos montado por um colega modelista. Eu realmente aprecio quando recebo um e-mail com idéias ou fots de modelos. Muito obrigado, Robert! Muita gentileza sua enviar-me essas fotos bem legais! Saudações do Brasil!
 photo garequebec001_zpsbffc38f5.jpg

If you want to build your own Generic Garage Paper Model, you will find the link at the end of this post, below.

Se você quiser montar o seu próprio Posto de Gasolina Genérico, o link para download se encontra logo abaixo.


Link: The.Generic.Garage.Paper.Model.Assembled.by.Robert.Quebec


More Paper Models Assembled by Friends related posts:

Van Gogh`s Yellow House - Assembled by Kevin WS

Play House Papercraft Assembled by OldSchoolDM

Greek-Roman Ruins - Assembled by Bosco - via Le Forum En Papier

Suburbia Paper Model Diorama - Assembled by Svanced

No comments:

Post a Comment