Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lunch-O-Matic Restaurant Paper Model - Assembled by Svanced


 photo lunchomaticsvanced_zps49299bd7.jpg

Romanian designer and modeler Svanced built the Lunch-O-Matic Restaurant Paper Model and take a nice photo! Thanks Svanced! If you want to build your own Lunch-O-Matic Restaurant, you will find the link to download the model at the end of this post.

O designer e modelista romeno Svanced montou o Lunch-O-Matic Restaurant Paper Model e tirou uma foto bem legal! Valeu, svanced! Se você também quiser montar seu próprio Lunch-O-Matic Restaurant, o link para download se encontra no final deste post.


Link to download the model: Lunch.O.Matic.Restaurant.Paper.Model.by.Papermau.Download.Now!

Link to Svanced`s original post: Lunch.O.Matic.Restaurant.Paper.Model.Assembled.by.Svanced


More Papermau Paper Models Assembled by Friends related posts:

Route 66 Abandoned Gas Station - Walking Dead`s Custom - by Dave Winfield

Castle Ruins Diorama - Assembled by Sam Wise

Play House Papercraft Assembled by OldSchoolDM

Greek Roman Ruins - Assembled by Coscomomo

4 comments:

  1. Lol,I'm not czech xD,I'm romanian,as you said on the suburbia diorama.If I'm still writing these,thanks for posting my papercrafts on your website :) Hope you will post my weapons aswell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Svanced,

      Information fixed! :)

      I thank you for assemble some of my models! Is always a pleasure see my models built by friends, really! :)

      Of course I will post your paper weapons!

      Greetings from Brazil to Romania! :)

      Mauther

      Delete
  2. I have other models from you in plan to do,but there are other things to do before them :)

    Greetings too from Romania to Brazil :)

    ReplyDelete