Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fusuma Japanese House - by Papermau - Almost Done


Photobucket

Here are some images of a beta building of the Fusuma House. I find some little errors, I am fixing it and so I will put it to download.

Photobucket

Eis aqui algumas fotos da montagem de teste da Fusuma House. Eu achei alguns erros no modelo, já estou corrigindo e assim que estiver tudo ok, coloco para download.

Photobucket

Soon...


More Papermau Next Projects related posts:

Old West Sheriff`s Office - Some Updates

Athenian Treasury - by Papermau - Next Project

Time Machine Discos Diorama - by Papermau - Some Advances

Witch's House In The Forest - by Papermau - More Some Advances

1 comment:

  1. It's a really nice house Mauther!
    like always, your work is a very good one!
    (I've used the part of the Castle in ruins for some painted figures and honesty, it's the best decor I could find! on my blog:
    "figures for Michele-the End")

    Sam

    ReplyDelete